This exceptional Necklace showcases an Australian Chrysocolla, Chrysoprase and Sterling Silver Pendant by Australian Jewelry Artist Wendy Bergamin. The center stone is the Chrysocolla, which has a marbled pattern of turquoise and green with traces of reddish-brown. The Chrysocolla is cut in a triangular shape with a domed crown, and set in a raised Sawtooth Sterling Silver Bezel. The stone sits on 3 offset plates of Sterling Silver, 2 of which have a snakeskin pattern. The Pendant's custom Sterling Silver Bail is adorned with a green oval Chrysoprase stone. The piece is stamped on the back with the artist's hallmark and "925."
The Pendant is paired with a number of complementary elements, including:
- 3 Strands of 5.5-by-9mm Turquoise & Tan Czech Glass Faceted Ovals
- 4 and 6mm Sterling Silver Rounds and six 10mm Sterling Silver Bench-Made Rounds
- Translucent Aqua 9-by-15mm Matte Czech Glass Pyramids
- 8mm Turquoise Czech Druk Glass Rounds
- Picasso Green 5.5mm Czech Glass Flat-Cut Rounds
- 6mm Green Rutilated Quartz Rounds
- Light Green 3mm Faceted Glass Bicones
- Metallic Green & Translucent Green 4mm Fire Polished Glass Ovals
The blue and green-hued Czech Glass Beads are a wonderful blend of shape and size and add translucency, color depth and sparkle to the design. The Necklace is finished with Sterling Silver Rounds and Toggle Clasp and adorned with a Southwest Designs Sterling Charm. The piece weighs 132 grams and is 20-1/4 inches long plus the Pendant, which is 2-3/4 inches by 2-3/8 inches in dimension.